Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Week 90 or something

SOOO! Today is the first day of my last transfer, so that's a thing... I am now the oldest missionary in the mission, and BOY is that weird! 

Micheal our top gator came to church again, that was good!
SO! Let me tell you a story, a story of love, a story of fear, a story of tears, a story of joy, a story of friendship, a story of hate that guy, a story of MISCALLS! the story of, "THE EVENT" that's what we are calling it now.
I must start by reminding you have Elder Fisher, he is my comp! He is great! 
Let us go back a few weeks, to interviews, where pres asked us both what we wanted to do THIS transfer, we BOTH told him we wanted Elder Fisher to stay! He said M'kay and all was well! (OR SO WE THOUGHT!)
Well, the weeks went by and soon transfer calls were upon us! But no worries, RIGHT!? Elder Fisher and I were staying together, HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME! We had already made some awesome plans for this transfer, PLANS OF EPICNESS..NES! PEOPLE WERE GOING TO WRITE BOOKS ABOUT US!!!! And by people, I mean an apostle! Either that or an apostle would have to come to the members and fix all that we broke... ONE OR THE OTHER! But regardless, it was going to be AWESOME!  
Well, Friday come, and we already know how we are going to answer the phone when the AP's call, (In this mission the AP's call if you are staying, and pres calls if you are leaving)
The day is going, no calls are coming, but that's mkay! BIG MISSION! Takes some time to get us all.
BUT THEN! The sisters tell us about how the AP's already called them!! FEAR! strikes in! I don't even know what to think, but we still fill MKAY! Cause they forget to call people sometimes.
THEN! THE CALL! From one Elder Joseph, a brother of mine in Shreveport! He calls, I say "WHAT UP HOMIE!" He asks.. "Do you know Elder Fisher?" NOO!!! WHY WOULD HE ASK THAT!! Turns out, they already got called too, and some Elder in shreveport was told they were getting ELDER FISHER!!! NOOOOO!!!!
ANGER! Elder Fisher bounces, and I pursue! We walked, and WALKED! A few screams, we, are NOT happy!
BUT THERE IS STILL HOPE!! Elder Joseph could have been joshin us! So we go about our day.
Then the call come... a ring on the phone, a vibrate on my chest.. (I put the phone in my front pocket)
I take out the phone, I don't want to look... ITS PRES!! I TOSS THE PHONE!! We sit, in fear, hoping it just goes away. It won't, IT KEEPS RINGING!!! .... I don't answer... 1 missed call..
I called him back, unhappy! He answers, I say "President! You are not supposed to be calling! I AM NOT M'KAY WITH THIS!" Then I hear his calming voice, and all at once, I feel a calm, a sad calm, but a calm.
Then after calming me down, he tells me I don't look like a horse, and proceeds to give me the bad news. "You will be getting a new companion.... ELDER (#&*$@*&!!!!" (No need to know his name..)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! This was the worst news ever!!!! EVER!!!! 
We get done with pres, and I start screaming! WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO ME!? DOES HE NOT WANT ME TO MAKE IT!?
So we called the other Elders, to go to their pad, to cry with them, and have ice-cream, there were other reason for being VERY sad as well, in fact, made me punch a metal wall... But we won't get into that, cause we don't talk about these things!
ANYHOW! That night was the worst.
THE NEXT NIGHT!! Was the best, we called pres back, and told him about how I want to WORK my last transfer and DO NOT want to do it alone! AND HE HEARD US OUT!! 
We then tell him about how Elder Fisher and I had PLANS!! And he told us to pray, and call him back the next day! 
We did both those things. And when we called him back! HE SAID WE WERE STAYING TOGETHER!!! MORE SCREAMING!!!! AND THIS TIME IN THE RAIN!!!! 
SO HAPPY!! So I will die the way I have always wanted to, HAPPY!!!!! 
WELP!! LONGEST STORY EVER!!!
LOVE!!!
Elder CamCam Martin!

No comments:

Post a Comment