Monday, June 30, 2014

Week 93

WELL!! Not much going on last week, again, but we did bike for the first time! Elder Fisher dont like to bike, and, well, its hard on me, so we never did it, just walked everywhere, but when we biked we found 20 bucks! Biking is my new best friend!

We have a zone meeting, not a zone conference, just a meeting, like a distinct meeting, anyways, one of the DL's in the zone knows me well enough to know Im not afraid to speak my mind, so he asked me to help him as he kinda threw down on some lame stuff happening in the mission, well, when the time came, HE CHOKED! Said like one thing, haha, I took care of it for him, wasn't even something that really mattered to me, but did to him... The things I do for people.
Um, not much else to say, so here are some pics for maybe the first time ever from me!
1. My Dist last transfer.
3. Me looking good with some sisters! Ha, they all love me..
4. Lunch selfie!


No comments:

Post a Comment